My Life as a Blogger with Cebu Bloggers Society

12:41 AM Jecelle Kate Gella 1 Comments

Who would have thought that I would become a blogger someday? Way back then, I was just this shy little girl who's afraid of talking to others. A kind of girl who prefers in keeping her thoughts to herself than sharing it to anyone else.

For the past few years, blogging became my gateway of expressing myself to others and it was not that easy as you might think. I have undergone a lot ups and downs and also experienced being judged and criticized by others. I even received a comment that I am a "self called blogger" so I started to question myself if I am not good enough. Of course, it  lowers my self esteem. I was about to quit, but I realized that people will always judge you no matter what you do to them. You just have to continue doing what you love as long as you know that you did not hurt the feelings of others.
On my journey, I was able to meet the members Cebu Bloggers Society who has the same passion as me. They taught me a lot of things that helped me to improve as a blogger and as a person. Even though I am not one of the Top Bloggers of Cebu, they still accepted me wholeheartedly without any judgments.
Cebu Bloggers Society just marked its 10th year in the industry last February 14, 2018 and as a celebration we will be having our Cebu Bloggers Society 10th Anniversary Gala Night this coming Saturday, March 03, 2018 at 3 pm in Cebu Parklane Hotel. It will be our largest event and this wouldn't be possible without the support of my co members, brands, companies and PR agencies who continued to trust and believe Cebu Bloggers Society.

Co-Presentors

The Cebu Bloggers Society 10th Anniversary Gala Night is co-presented by Cebu Parklane International Hotel, our official venue partner, AirAsia, our official airline partner, SkyWaterpark Cebu, our official waterpark partner, and Oppo, our official smartphone partner. Have some cravings? You can now order your food and groceries online with https://www.honestbee.ph/en/. Just download the app and have them delivered at your doorstep. 
Cebu Bloggers Society 10th Anniversary Gala Night
Patron

We thank our patron sponsor, BigSEED PR and Events for introducing the Cebu Bloggers Society to their partner brands.

Gold Sponsors

Megaworld, the country's leading real estate developer and No. 1 business process and outsourcing (BPO) office developer and landlord in the Philippines PLDT Home, home’s most powerful broadband Ayala Center Cebu, the premier shopping, dining and entertainment destination in the South

Silver Sponsors

McDonald's

Bronze Sponsors

Starbucks Havaianas This event is powered by Smart. For more updates on the CBS 10th Anniversary Gala Night, check out our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , using the official hashtag, #CBSat10.


1 comment :