Make up Brushes by Zaful

10:35 PM Jecelle Kate Gella 1 Comments

First of all, I would like to tell you guys that I am not a beauty guru. I am just sharing my thoughts and opinions about make up. If you have other way in doing your make up, please continue in doing it because what matters most is the result.

Make up brushes is really a must in doing our make up. It helps us to flawlessly spread the beauty products on our face. Way back then, I only use my hands in applying make up. (Like the foundations and other stuffs). Make up brushes is not yet popular at that time and I used to live in a province where make up is not necessary but I noticed that applying make up with a brush has different effect than applying make up with our bare hands.

When Zaful contacted me to review their make up brushes, I got excited so I researched their company in the web. Unfortunately, I saw a lot of bad reviews about their company that leads me to lessen my expectations. When the items arrived in our doorstep, I was amazed. In just a glance on their brushes, you can immediately say that they are made of high quality materials. It really did exceed my expectations. I though that it will look like a trash just like the reviews that I saw but I was wrong. It is really true that we should not judge a book by its cover.

Zaful is a one stop online shop for today's most daring, exciting and edgy fashion apparel. Their affordable collections are all about redefining trends, design excellence and exceptional quality to satisfy the needs of every aspiring fashionista. The original idea about their company is to share the latest news and fashion trends on women’s clothing with fashion-forward, free-thinking girls, and we offer the fast fashion worldwide. 

It was established with a clear vision: to provide the very latest in compelling designs for the fashionably hip along with providing exceptional value, quality, and superb customer service. They offer a select choice of clothing, shoes, accessories and more to deck out your wardrobe with style. Their exciting brands consist of emerging new designers and their discerning buyers have a keen eye for the best look anywhere so they can always find a style to call their own. Fashion is more than simply style: it also represents their aspirations, which is why their designs are as unique and individual as them.

Here are the Make up brushes they sent to me: 
Powder Blush Brush
Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin and around the mouth.
 Face Powder Brush
Blend mineral products onto the skin
Precision Face Brush
 Application of liquid or cream products to flat areas of the face such as forehead and cheeks.
 Flat Top Buffing Foundation Brush
Blends foundation easily onto hard to reach areas of the face.
Blush Brush
Buff Cream blush or concealer onto the skin
Eye shadow Brushes
Used to apply the eye shadow product onto your eyes
Brush Egg and Sponge
Used to blend your foundation on your face and to clean the brushes

If you have some questions or inquiries about this post, feel free to visit their website at www.zaful.com or you may comment down below.

1 comment :

  1. I've been looking to replace my old makeup brushes and these seem like great option! I must say though, what really changed my life was when I discovered the beauty blender <3

    http://www.kyroandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete