My first dental experience at Affinity Dental Clinics-Cebu

9:08 PM Jecelle Kate Gella 0 Comments

My first dental experience at Affinity Dental Clinics-Cebu turns out to be wonderful. I was nervous that it would be painful, but the dentist was really nice and did a good job of making me feel comfortable. She explained everything she was doing in advance so that I knew what to expect, and she made sure to use painless methods whenever possible.  I loved that they had a big smart TV in front of the dental chair for me to watch and listen to music with while I was there, it made me feel less nervous about getting my teeth cleaned!Cebu Dental ClinicThe dentist also told me what foods are bad for your teeth which helped me understand how important it is to take care of them by brushing daily or using floss regularly (and not just once in a blue moon!). After everything was done, she gave me a mirror for me to see the inside my mouth so we could check if there were any holes or cavities before leaving - luckily none showed up so everything looked healthy as ever!Cebu Dental ClinicCebu Dental ClinicCebu Dental ClinicAffinity Dental Clinics Cebu is a center of excellence that provides multi-specialty services from the basic treatments to more complex procedures such as Oral Surgery, Dental Implants, Orthodontic Braces and Retainers, TMJ Treatment, Cosmetic Dental Treatments, Root Canal Therapy, etc. With three treatment suites, patients are treated comfortably in spacious and well lighted individual rooms for their comfort and privacy.

For the assurance of patients, all instruments used in the clinic undergo the most stringent sterilization process. Instruments are washed, chemically disinfected and packed in individual pouches before undergoing high-pressure saturated steam using digital autoclaves.Cebu Dental ClinicI would definitely recommend Affinity Dental Clinics-Cebu because the clinics ambiance is superb, the dentist was good at explaining things, and she made sure that I understood what she was doing before she did anything so that there wouldn't be any surprises later on down the road (like when one of your teeth decides to fall out). They are open seven days a week. Patients can either walk-in or call for appointment any day making it the perfect choice for busy individuals and families.

Operating Hours

Mondays to Fridays 10:00 am to 7:00 pm

Saturdays to Sundays 9:00 am to 6:00 pm

Location

G/F Stall 110, EBlock Tower 2, IT Park, Salinas Drive Lahug, Cebu City

Contact Numbers

 ‎(+6332) 401-2781

 (+63) 917-632-5718

Email Address

cebu@affinitydentalclinics.com


0 comments :