My first Visayas Art Fair Experience

6:26 PM Jecelle Kate Gella 0 Comments

My first Visayas Art Fair Experience was an unforgettable one. It was amazing to be surrounded with so much art and talent that makes me feel inspired to create more and continue my passions in life.
The Visayas Art Fair 2021 is a historical undertaking to unite three regions (Region 6,7,8) in Visayas to present to the world the identity of the Visayas Art and Culture.
Aside from the astonishing artworks, I also had fun discussing with my friends what the paintings and sculptures are about.

The event was initiated by the National Commission for Culture and Arts (NCCA), together with the Cebu Design Week Inc., Office of the Presidential Assistant for the Visayas (OPAV), Sacred Heart School for Boys Batch 1985 Foundation, and the Cebu Furniture Industries Foundation. (CFIF).
Guests, exhibitors, and staff were encouraged to be fully vaccinated and must follow strict venue protocols.

The ticket prices are as follows:

• General Admission – ₱100
• Student Admission – ₱50
• 3-day Pass – ₱250

0 comments :